Welcome to our site!
On this multilingual website you can learn to speak the Slovak language easily, quickly and completely free. This portal contains language courses at different levels (A1 and A2) with many exercises, fun games, and dictionaries - everything you need familiarise yourself with Slovak grammar, learn new words, or even virtually interact with other users of this site. In addition, learn about Slovakia - a central European country with an interesting history, stunning landscapes, and numerous tourist attractions. Read more »
Take a few moments to discover Slovakia, a picturesque country in the heart of Europe. Learn about the culture, history and mentality of the inhabitants of this wonderful tourist destination.
Learn Slovak quickly and easily in a modern, practical and fun way. Try our free online courses, language quizzes, exercises, and fun games.
Meet and interact with other site users and increase your knowledge about Slovakia and the Slovak language.
3bodky - neformálna konferencia o slovenskom jazyku
- Bola pridaná španielska verzia našej stránky! Vďaka pomoci našich používateľov je od februára 2013 Slovake.eu aj v španielčine a už aj španielsky hovoriaci sa môžu učiť po slovensky :) Stránka je v... Read more »
- The web site Slovake.eu has more than 5,000 registered users at the moment! We are obliged to you and proud of you, our users and fans! Read more »
- Slovake.eu is now available in Czech too! On August 26th, 1992, an agreement on the dissolution of Czechoslovakia was subscribed in the Tugendhat villa in Brno by prime ministers Václav Klaus and V... Read more »
- The word "príštipkár" signifies an amateur manufacturer of a product, "dedo" isn´t only a grandfather, but it has four meanings more. Visit new Internet Encyclopedia about the traditional Slovak cu... Read more »
- In online newspaper Sme, you can read an article about that where abroad the Slovakian was taugt or where you can study it. They are not only traditional countries (e.g. Serbia or Poland), but also... Read more »