The data collected are required to:
- personally set and correct your use of the services;
- send your login data to you in case the information is lost or forgotten;
- improve the site's services to function as effectively as possible;
The personal data collected on Slovake.eu include:
- username – a unique name selected by the user as their primary means of identification on the website;
- password – encrypted data not visible to other users or portal administrators. In the case of loss of password, the old password cannot be retrieved; you must request the generation of a new password.
- e-mail address – not visible to other users, but it is used for the delivery of notices and messages containing information about forgotten passwords or login names. Your e-mail address is sent to us when you contact us via e-mail - it allows us to contact you and answer your questions.
We also collect other data, including full name, country of residence, date of birth, personal introduction, and so on. The entry of such data is optional: each user may decide whether to provide this information in his or her profile on our system.
All personal data are collected for statistical and administrative purposes. We do not abuse provided data in any manner, or disclose data to third parties. Registered users have permanent access to their data, and can modify or delete the information in their accounts, or delete their accounts entirely.
In addition to personal data, we also collect general information from our users, including:
- IP addresses;
- information about Internet browsers and operating systems;
- information about referring websites, from which users are directed to the portal;
- information about pages visited on the portal site, and dates and times of visits.
These data are used for statistical purposes on the basis of which we improve the portal, e.g. create new functions, solve problems, and plan upgrades.